Miracle Truss® Buildings in Kentucky
Our clients in Kentucky love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other DIY finishing project as your time and budget allows.
- Whether you are building in Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Paducah, Elizabethtown, or in rural Kentucky our buildings are made for the southern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- Open, clear span (cathedral ceilings) are perfect for horse barns, riding arenas, car lifts, hoists, lofts, and working on large equipment and machinery.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Kentucky with our DIY bolt together steel web truss hybrid building kits.
- We supply open web steel truss buildings in Kentucky for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, horse barns, churches, and many other uses!