Miracle Truss® Buildings in Missouri
Our clients in Missouri love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our pre-engineered steel buildings to meet and exceed snow and wind loads for the usually mild Missouri weather.
- Whether you are building in Kansas City, St. Louis, Jefferson City, Branson, Springfield, Hannibal, Columbia, Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks, Poplar Bluff, or somewhere in rural Missouri or the Ozark Mountains our buildings are made for the mid-west and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other do-it-yourself building projects as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective DIY batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Missouri.
- We supply open web truss steel building kits in Missouri for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, farm machinery, wineries, breweries, homes and cabins, municipal, churches, riding arenas, horse and hay barns, and many other uses!