Miracle Truss® Buildings in New Jersey
Our clients in New Jersey love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong New Jersey weather.
- Whether you are building in Trenton, Atlantic City, Cape May, Newark, Princeton, Vineland, Morristown, Jersey City, or out in beautiful rural New Jersey our buildings are made for the northern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other interior finishing needs as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods and can be done by the do-it-yourselfer.
- With coastal wind and heavy snow in a lot of areas of New Jersey Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for the DIY looking for a strong bolt-together hybrid building system.
- The clean span steel web truss (cathedral ceiling) offers loads of headroom for car lifts, lofts, hoists, and working on large equipment.
- We supply steel truss buildings in New Jersey for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!