Miracle Truss® Buildings in Oklahoma
Our clients in Oklahoma love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our hybrid steel web truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive wind loads for the strong Oklahoma tornados.
- Whether you are building in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Ardmore, Lawton, Woodward, or way out in Guymon our buildings are made for the Great Plains climate and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other finishing needs as your time and budget allows for the do-it-yourselfer.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- Clear span (cathedral ceiling) steel trusses that simply bolt-together offer lots of usable space and are ideal for car lifts, hoists, lofts, and working on larger equipment and machinery – perfect for the DIY.
- We supply steel truss buildings in Oklahoma for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, church, and many other uses!