Miracle Truss® Buildings in South Carolina
Our clients in South Carolina love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our hybrid web truss buildings to meet and exceed wind loads for the strong South Carolina wind.
- Whether you are building in Columbia, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, North Augusta, Greenville, Florence, Summerville, or Aiken our building kits are made for the climate and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods to help combat the sub-tropical Carolina heat and can be done by the do-it-yourselfer.
- Clear-span trusses (open, cathedral ceiling) are perfect for car lifts, lofts, hoists, and working on large equipment.
- With coastal wind in South Carolina Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for your strong low country steel building needs.
- We supply bolt-together steel truss buildings in South Carolina for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!