Miracle Truss® Buildings in Alaska
Our clients in Alaska love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our steel truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong Alaska weather.
- Whether you are building in Juneau, on the Kenai peninsula, Seward, Homer, Anchorage, Palmer, Willow, Wasilla, Dillingham, Nome, Fairbanks, or North Pole our buildings are made for the northern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty. The remote villages that rely heavily on their buildings for protection have grown to love and trust Miracle Truss Buildings.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- With coastal wind and heavy snow in a lot of areas of Alaska Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for the many bush pilots and their aircraft storage needs.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Alaska that love our hybrid DIY (do-it-yourself) design.
- We supply our bolt together steel truss buildings in Alaska for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, oil and gas rigs and many other uses!