Miracle Truss® Buildings in Iowa
Our clients in Iowa love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our buildings to meet and exceed snow loads and heavy winds for those hearty Iowa winters, heavy downpours, and windy tornadic springtime conditions.
- Whether you are in Council Bluffs, the lakes area of Lake Okoboji / Spirit Lake, Des Moines, Pella, Dubuque, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, or down by Ft. Madison our buildings are made for the great plains and rural Iowa.
- Our unique steel for strength and wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- We supply steel truss buildings in the Hawkeye State for garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, aircraft hangars, agricultural – such as machine sheds, hog barns, hay barns or cattle barns, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!