Miracle Truss® Buildings in Vermont
Our clients in Vermont love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our buildings to meet mountain snow loads and high wind makes our building system perfect for your Vermont project.
- Whether you are building in the snowy area of Stowe, capital city of Montpelier, Burlington, Newport, or out in the forest our buildings are made for the variation in climates and topography that makes Vermont unique and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- We supply steel truss buildings all over the state of Vermont for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, wineries, breweries, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other unique uses!