Miracle Truss® Buildings in West Virginia
Our clients in West Virginia love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our pre-engineered building kits to meet and exceed snow and wind loads for West Virginia weather.
- Whether you are building in Charleston, Harpers Ferry, Morgantown, Martinsburg, or rural West Virginia our buildings are made for the climate and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other DIY finishing touches as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- Clear span (cathedral ceiling) do-it-yourself bolt-together open steel trusses are perfects for lofts, car lifts, hoists, large equipment and machinery.
- We supply hybrid web steel truss buildings in West Virginia for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, farms and barns, homes and cabins, municipal, churches, horse barns and riding arenas, and many other uses!