Miracle Truss® Buildings in Delaware
Our clients in Delaware love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our pre-engineered building kits to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong coastal Delaware weather.
- Whether you are building in Dover, Rehoboth Beach, Wilmington, Delaware City or Lewes our buildings are made for the eastern coastal climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other DIY touches as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods to be installed by the do-it-yourselfer.
- With coastal wind and heavy snow in Delaware Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for anyone looking for a strong solution to their building needs.
- Clear span (cathedral ceilings) with our open web truss hybrid building kit are perfect for lofts, car lifts, hoists, and working on large equipment and machinery.
- We supply bolt-together steel truss buildings in Delaware for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, church buildings, and many other uses!