Miracle Truss® Buildings in Illinois
Our clients in Illinois love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our steel truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the Illinois weather in The Prairie State.
- Whether you are building in Downtown Chicago, Springfield, Rockford, Galena, Bloomington, Champaign, Peoria, or way down in Marion our buildings are made for the northern midwest climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, windows, doors and other DIY needs as your time and budget allows with our hybrid web truss design.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- Clear span (cathedral type) ceilings allow lots of space for car lifts, hoists, lofts, and working on large equipment.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Illinois of our DIY bolt-together building system.
- We supply steel truss buildings in Illinois for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, farm machinery, hog barns, machine sheds, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!