Miracle Truss® Buildings in Kansas
Our clients in Kansas love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our do-it-yourself hybrid steel truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong Kansas plains weather.
- Whether you are building in Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Dodge City, Salina, Manhattan, or out in rural Kansas on the great american prairie our buildings are made for the plains climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, doors, windows, and other DIY finishing needs as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- Clear span steel web truss that simply bolt together offer lots of useable head space (cathedral ceilings) and are great for car lifts, hoists, lofts, and working on large equipment and machinery.
- We supply steel truss buildings in Kansas for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!