Miracle Truss® | The Best Steel Building Kits in Maine
Our clients in Maine love our DIY metal truss building kits for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong Maine weather and terrain.
- Whether you are building in Augusta, Bangor, Portland, Acadia National Park, on or around Mt. Katahdin or Lake Sebago, or even out on Deer Isle / Stonington our buildings are made for the northern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty. The remote areas that rely heavily on their buildings for protection love and trust Miracle Truss Buildings.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods with our unique Hybrid steel and wood web truss building design.
- With coastal wind and heavy snow in a lot of areas of Maine Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for the many bush pilots and their aircraft storage needs that need a strong and reliable steel building kit.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Maine and all over the North East.
- We supply steel truss buildings in Maine for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!
Fill out my online form.