Miracle Truss® Buildings in Minnesota
Our clients in Minnesota love our buildings kits for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the hearty Minnesota climate and varying terrain in the Land of 10,000 Lakes!
- Whether you are up in the north country, on the Iron Range, along the North Shore such as Grand Marais, Lutsen, Tofte, Two Harbors, Duluth, by the Canadian border, Ely, Brainerd lakes area, Bemidji, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, the banks of the St. Croix river, Rochester, Hutchinson, or southern Minnesota, Miracle Truss can design a great steel truss DIY building kit for your needs.
- Half trusses and lean tos are perfect for RV, UTV/ATV, snowmobile, motorcycle and boat storage to make cabin life easier or for your main residence.
- Miracle Truss Buildings are perfect for both strength and the ability to modify to your particular use and needs thanks to our DIY (do-it-yourself) bolt together design.
- We supply buildings in Minnesota for garages, workshops, RV and camper trailer as well as Marine Storage, hangars for float planes and helicopter storage as well as retractable aircraft storage and can handle large bi-fold or stack style doors, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, hockey rinks, lake and cabin property needs, and many other uses such as turning into a sauna or fish smoking house!