Miracle Truss® Buildings in Mississippi
Our clients in Mississippi love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our buildings to meet and exceed excessive wind loads for the strong Mississippi weather.
- Whether you are building in Jackson, Biloxi, Natchez, Tunica, Vicksburg, Southaven, Oxford, Meridian, Columbus, Hattiesburg, or Gulfport our buildings are made for the Southern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods and can be done easily by the DIY in you.
- With coastal wind in areas of Mississippi Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for the strong steel web truss system that we offer.
- Save cost and do-it-yourself with our easy assembly.
- Clear span (cathedral ceilings) are perfect for car lifts, hoists, lofts, and working on large equipment.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Mississippi.
- We supply bolt-together steel truss buildings in Mississippi for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!