Miracle Truss® Buildings in North Carolina
Our clients in North Carolina love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our hybrid web truss steel buildings to meet and exceed wind loads for the strong North Carolina coastal weather.
- Whether you are building in Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, Wilmington, The Appalachian Mountains, Greensboro, Morehead City, Beaufort, or the Outer Banks our buildings are made for the southern coastal climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation, windows, doors, interior finishing and other needs as your time and budget allows for the do-it-yourselfer.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- With coastal wind in North Carolina Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for the many pilots and their aircraft storage needs.
- Clear span (cathedral ceiling) steel web trusses allow for more usable space and are ideal for car lifts, hoists, lofts, and working on large equipment.
- We supply steel truss buildings in North Carolina for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!