Miracle Truss® Buildings in North Dakota
Our clients in North Dakota love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our hybrid web truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong North Dakota weather.
- Whether you are building in Bismark, Williston, Dickinson, Fargo, Grand Forks or somewhere in between on the high prairie our buildings are made for the northern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty. The remote areas that rely heavily on their buildings for protection have grown to love and trust Miracle Truss Buildings.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows.
- Perfect for the DIY (do-it-yourself) or a family “barn raising” project!
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods.
- With high wind and heavy snow in a lot of areas of North Dakota Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for building a building that will hold up to the rugged climate.
- We supply steel truss buildings in North Dakota for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, farm and ranch, homes and cabins, municipal, oil and gas field buildings, and many other uses!