Miracle Truss® Buildings in Utah
Our clients in Utah love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our web truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the strong Utah weather.
- Whether you are building in Salt Lake City, Provo, Vernal, Cedar City, St. George, Price, Bluff, Richfield, Ogden, Moab (we are rock crawlers by the way!), Wasatch Mountain Range, or around any of the beautiful State and National Parks that are found in Utah our buildings are made for the varying climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows for the do it yourselfers who like to save cost and get a quality product at the same time.
- Edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods with our hybrid building design.
- We supply steel truss buildings in Utah for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, and many other uses!