Miracle Truss® Buildings in Washington
Our clients in Washington love our buildings for their durability and use in a variety of different needs and use scenarios such as:
- The ability for our steel truss buildings to meet and exceed excessive snow and wind loads for the mountains and coastal areas that make up the varying Washington weather.
- No matter where you are building in the Pacific Northwest, we have you covered. Whether you are building in the Cascade Mountains, the Puget Sound, Seattle, Olympia, Spokane, Yakima, Kennewick, or somewhere in between our buildings are made for the northern climates and are especially durable with our 50 year frame warranty. Rain is no match for our weather tight steel sheeting design. So relax and drink you coffee and watch the rain come down while your items are safely protected in your new Miracle Truss® Building.
- Our unique Steel for strength and Wood for flexibility design allows you to easily modify your building such as adding insulation as your time and budget allows. Truly a DIY (do-it-yourself) solution for to your building needs.
- With our Hybrid building design, edge mounted wood studs on 24” centers allow for thick and effective batt-type or spray-in insulation methods to combat the heat and the cold.
- With coastal wind and heavy snow in a lot of areas of Washington Miracle Truss Buildings are a perfect option for the many float pilots and their aircraft storage needs.
- Just ask around and you will see that we have a large following of clients and believers in Washington.
- We supply steel truss buildings in Washington for aircraft hangars, garages, workshops, RV and Marine Storage, maintenance facilities, agricultural, homes and cabins, municipal, governmental and many other uses!