Want a custom home with a modern look and feel, but you can’t swing the budget? It might be time to rethink what’s possible. Steel building kits can deliver on all these prerequisites.
The Miracle Truss® steel structure will appeal to you for several reasons, and nearly all of them have to do with the increase in design options you have. You’ll start with the exterior shell, which can be customized to your liking. And, because you’re investing in just the shell of your new house, you have the ability to completely personalize the interior.
Steel is one of the most recyclable materials on the planet. You may love your new home for its open-air design and affordability—but you can also love it for the light impact it has on the environment. Here are a few statistics about the steel used on Miracle Truss® buildings.
- 98% of the raw materials used to make steel can be used for other nonpolluting purposes.
- The steel industry recycles nearly 65 million tons of steel every year. It’s the most recycled material on the planet.
- A full 100% of steel can literally be recycled again to make more steel.
- 95% of the water used in the steel-making process is recycled and returned cleaner than when it was taken from the source.
- While you might think of steel manufacturing as a polluting process, the industry has actually reduced its carbon emissions by 47% and uses over 30% less energy than it did in the 1990s.
Open to Your Design Desires
One of the biggest attractions of steel building kits—especially Miracle Truss® buildings—is the open design. Our clear span trusses create cathedral-like interior spaces. There are no flat ceilings or low hanging rafters. This means you can go for a modern look and incorporate great spaces.
Your Miracle Truss® building uses pre-fabricated steel columns which bolt directly to concrete. The concrete pad makes a perfect base for your flooring—or you can sand and polish the concrete itself for a beautiful, industrial look that can be warmed with earth tone colors.
The concrete adds value to your overall investment. There will be no wood posts left to rot off and no clumsy wood framing to worry about getting perfectly plumb from scratch. Steel legs go up straight, solid, and won’t rot. Period.
The Interior is Your Blank Slate
No matter which exterior design you pick and customize, it will feature wood studs every 2 feet. The result is framing just as you would find in any traditional construction.
Now you can turn to any source you want. All standard windows, doors, and other architectural elements will be right at home in your steel building superstructure.
Flexibility with options isn’t just limited to the interior. Truss-only options give you the ability to go with a variety of exterior siding finishes. The same goes for the roof.
If the wide-open look and feel of modern architecture appeals to you, the prices of our buildings will make you even happier. Use this form for free information.