It’s often said that everything is bigger in Texas. In all fairness, Texas is not the largest state in the nation. That honor goes to its neighbor way up in north, Alaska. But, with 268,596.46 square miles inside its borders, Texas is so big that it used to be its own country.
With all that space, denizens of the Lone Star State are always on the lookout for ways to maximize the investment on their building dollars. After all, good Texas barbecue doesn’t come cheap. It’s why Miracle Truss® building kits are everywhere there. It’s downright difficult to get more building for your buck!
More Than A Size Thing
Texans like their boots and hair big as can be, but they’re a bit persnickety when it comes to buildings. They won’t sacrifice strength and safety for any reason. That’s why they’re such big fans of the Miracle Truss approach to construction. It’s simple, and folks from around there like it that way.
- Steel for Strength. Wood for Flexibility.
- 4 easy-to-assemble steel truss sections create strength where it’s needed.
- Edge-mounted purlins and side girts add to the theme.
- 2-foot-on-center standard length lumber makes for easy assembly and cuts way down on costs.
- A clear span design makes space usable all the way to the peak, without sacrificing rigidity.
- Bugs and other pests are bigger in Texas, too. Miracle Truss buildings are designed with a base molding to butt up against side sheeting to help keep out creatures of any kind – rattlesnakes included.
- The wood horizontal stud construction makes it a breeze to add doors and windows where you want and need them.
- A state as big as a country has just about every climate condition you can imagine. Normal batt-style insulation is all that’s needed to keep things comfortable. The steel construction is more than ample protection from the full spectrum of weather that gets thrown at Texas. It’s not uncommon for Houston to flirt with a hurricane and Dallas to dig out from a blizzard – all in the same year.
Get ‘Er Done
It’s a unique Texas phrase, but there’s no hidden meaning. People who call the Lone Star State home are hard workers who get things done fast. Miracle Truss buildings fit right into this philosophy.
You don’t need to be in the construction business to put up a Miracle Truss building. The engineered plans are generated to help you meet requirements right down to the county level. You tell us what you need and we’ll build it accordingly! It goes together like a kit, but there’s nothing amateur about it. Your Miracle Truss building even comes with a 50-year structural warranty.
The “Miles and Miles of Texas” songwriter Bob Johnston gave us back in the 50s is dotted with a generous share of Miracle Truss buildings. The structures are perfect for garages and shops, agricultural and industrial use, RV and marine storage, and yes, even residential construction.
Texas residents have never been able to decide on who makes the best barbecue. They prefer to keep their options open. It’s why they appreciate the wide array of choices available to customize a Miracle Truss building. From roof pitches and windows to cupolas and wainscot, you can build it how you want it.
Correction. Y’all can get ‘er done!